Learn More About Resetting Your Password
You will be locked out of your account after five failed login attempts. You may unlock your account by resetting your password using the following steps:
How to reset your password:
- On the ZirMed Login page (https://login.zirmed.com/UI/), click the Forgot your username or password? link.
- On the Forgot Your Password page, enter your username and click Send Email.
- If you have verified your email address with ZirMed, then you will receive an email with the subject ZirMed Password Recovery. If you don't see it within a few minutes, check your junk folder. The reset link will expire two hours after it is requested.
- The password reset link will take you to the Security Question screen. Answer the security question then click Submit.
- Enter your new password in the New Password screen, and click Submit.